I’ve been Duped, Deceived and Brainwashed. Hollywood, Alien, Religion Deception.

It is a concept that creates unwanted emotions of guilt, fear, and dread. Nobody enjoys learning that their country or religion is brainwashing the populace and the majority are duped and under deception. Most people will fight the subject saying “why would they brainwash us, don’t the government leaders care about their subjects?” The ego will create a host of excuses and convince the individual that we “know everything and that everything is OK, after all I do watch the evening world news every night”. Let’s face it, nobody enjoys being duped, brainwashed, or deceived. Most people don’t want to accept the world governments and organizations, the mainstream media, and personal religion are not only hiding a Big Secret, but are pursuing mind controlling methods upon humanity that is causing deception—television is their greatest ally.

The Creation of a Global Consciousness:

A Global Consciousness can generate a Vibrational Attractor Field of a Common Thought.

The 2012 saga is creating a “Global Consciousness” concerning the end-of-the-world due to an axis pole shift, or a change will occur resulting an increase in consciousness, an awakening, or entering a “golden age”. A Global Consciousness generated from the entrainment of the atmosphere and the vibrational attractor field could cause a shift in the axis pole according to the common thought. Hollywood continues to create movies that after the initial destruction, it will only be “The Beginning”. The portrayal of a “new era” sometimes is positive for the “survivors” and sometimes extremely negative.

The Alien Subject and Hollywood:

The alien subject is a wash-out with a multitude of Hollywood movies that stream back to the “Blob” in the 1950s. Two most popular movies about the Alien subject are ET and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. The popular Star Wars and Star Trek saga portray Alien Galactic Wars with highly sophisticated technology also several other Galactic movie series. Since humans are isolated on the earth and not having an ability for space travel, aside from living primitive until advances produced in the late nineteenth century—the concept of an ET alien species that battled in the wars of Orion is really an off subject. What percentage of the 6.5 billion people on the earth would believe that the there is alien involvement within the governments since world war two? The mainstream public reacts as if your “crazy” when talking about the Alien subject.

The public upon a presentation of aliens would be met with disbelief and completely unable to troubleshoot and discern if they are virtuous or injurious; the hypnotic technique of television and the mind-control elements that this world uses is causing an emotionally numb state of response that parallels the alpha brain trance.

The Powers of the Darkness twist everything. The truth is used to create distorted view of the underlying agenda.

The Deception of Religion:

The religions throughout the world perfected the deception that plays upon the ego. The high demanding cults of America including mainstream christianity, along with Islam, Judaism, and the eastern religions are positioned within the core that teaches totalitarian dogma—”you must believe this way or you’re antiquated”.

What is the reality?

The reality is that the world is one big lie, and the deception is increasing. The Government leaders are hiding something extremely important the majority of the world are exceedingly duped and dumbed down into the matrix. Hollywood continues to manipulate this extremely important secret through fantasy by creating a hypnotic alpha trance. Disney acts innocent attracting children, except for the subliminal messages that are intertwined with fear within the “animation”. The religions of the world convince people that they will be “saved”, and are “special”; if your fellow citizen doesn’t follow your path—well, to hell they are condemned.

The entire world teaches fear, guilt, and shame; controlling methods that prevents the mind to effectively troubleshoot.

The Wake Up Call From Public Charismatic Actors:

On the other end of the spectrum, the truth is surfacing and large amounts of people are waking up. However, the public preachers, or actors, that charismatically speak with their “new agey rhetoric” are revealing many facts of the truth—but beware—what really is the agenda?

By surfacing the truth of the ambiguous Secret concerning the corrupted governments, 2012, underground cities, 911, and other subjects—could these public actors be causing a deception by using the truth? The preaching of an awakening, or an accession into a higher dimension, or into the “Golden Age” is a devious distraction from the truth of 2012 considering the strong powerful deception the last sixty years. According to the Occult numerology 2012 is the activation key to begin the New World Order.

Comments on this entry are closed.

• Shawn February 11, 2010, 2:03 pm

Well Dari I think you would benefit to progress as an unbiased spiritual person, but you would have to release your attachment from Idolatrous Christianity. Just think if you were raised from a Muslim family would be biased to Islam and still positioned.

A positionality is what creates hate and wars. True spirituality transcends the dualities of this world and attains non-attachment.

YOU need to make sure that “strength from within” doesn’t lead you down the path of materialism in pop culture.

Just to let you know, I don’t own a TV, I don’t listen to any current popular music, I listen to Opera and Classical. I don’t read books of a lower level of consciousness such as “the secret” or “a new earth” I don’t waste my time on the garage of pop culture.

Exodus 3:14 is what you are referring to as “I Am”, it is miss translated, the direct translation is “to be/who/to be” it a phrase that defines the Divine name of YHWH. The term “I Am” is an egocentric term.

The totalitarian belief system is Christianity will create a reality of judgment upon the individuals that attach themselves on the context of who will “survive”? The Christians are not the Divine Judge, nor is there miss-interpretation of their bible verses.

Jesus will say “get away from me you workers of Lawlessness to people who judge others.”

All individuals who have a disposition to spiritual light will be saved into the Kingdom of the light if they oppose the NWO. There are individuals within every culture and country around the world that have a disposition to virtue. But, judgmental Christianity cannot grasp the depth of non-biased spirituality. There are good and bad people in each culture and country around the world, but most Americans don’t travel so how would they know?

From personal observation, most Christians need an external source because it comforts their fear, insecurity, and loneliness. Inner Loneliness and fear are identifying emotions that a close relationship with the Almighty Divine Source is void, thus, they attach into the relationship with the idolatrous religion.

One helpful thing people could do for themselves is throw the TV away and get a grip in their boredom, loneliness, and fear.

I am not referring to you Dari, because I have never met you in person.

• Marcie Brooks February 11, 2010, 8:40 pm

Hi again,

Ihave read all the comments and I understand and agree in regards to what everyone is saying however what would or should I consider myself to be? I believe in Jesus Christ, I believe in God, so shouldn’t I still be able to consider myself a “Christian”? I understand what each person is saying in regards to the corrupt nature of the “institution” of Christianity ie the Roman Catholic church with its pagan system. But where I attend church, everything I’ve learned and everything I’ve been taught coincides with what’s being said on this and other websites. I’m under an “organized religious group” but where I worship and what we believe, even other Christians would think that its a bit rigid. We believe in living a holy and acceptable life unto God for God’s word says Be ye Holy as I am Holy. I feel my church is under good leadership and we believe in a strict adherence to the Bible. I don’t consider myself to be judgemental of anyone bc the Bible says Judge not lest we be judged but I do try to spread the message of Christ. I want people to open their eyes and see what’s going on around them. Am I wrong for feeling that Christ is the answer? Thoughts? Comments? Thx again.

• Shawn February 11, 2010, 9:48 pm

Everyone is on their own unique path, for some people they need a religion. Just try to grow spiritually and don’t get stuck. Each person should grow so they can travel the solo path.

Jesus is the Anointed King of the light. But don’t stay narrow minded within the dogma because it is judgmental.

Believe me all the children of the light are scattered all over the earth in every cultural and country, The Almighty Divine Source, the Allness of Creation is not Biased.

• m92tiger May 7, 2010, 10:06 am

What do ya’all think about the Unity Church?

• Shawn May 7, 2010, 12:51 pm

It is difficult for humanity to look beyond the dualities of this world. All religion is a part of this world and a “form” of Idolatry. For many people, religion does serve as a path, but an external path; spirituality resides within.

The biggest problem that can be clearly viewed that most religions are pursuing a totalitarian perception that parallels closely to the New World Order mentality.

• Wes June 9, 2010, 5:14 pm

All religion is a part of this world and a form of idolatry? For the most part I agree with that statement. However I dont particularly consider my relationship with my creator to be a religion at all. It’s a relationship. Most if not all religions come from the Babylonian Mystery Religions. This is where the idolatry of sun worship comes from. All the religions of this world have their roots in babylon. Thats why the bible calls her a harlot and says that all nations have drunk from her cup of abominations. The Roman Catholic Church is nothing but a continuation of this system under different christian names. The protestant churches are all daughters of the catholic church because they worship on sunday and have failed to stop the practice of pagan ideas. The God that I serve is the god of the 10 commandments. The God that I serve is the god of the 7th day sabbath of rest on saturday not sunday. Modern day christianity is full of apostasy but there is a true creator who wants us to keep the commandments. The Jesus that the catholic church preaches and the true savior are not the same person. This is a fact and I believe history will back me up on this. Constantine corrupted the gospel with paganism around 313-325 AD which is where you get modern day christianity. He did this to control his empire and unite all of the people. Humanity is in need of a messiah and simply fighting a new world order is not washing all of your sins clean like the bible commands with the blood of the messiah. Jesus is the corrupt pagan name of the messiah but if you look back 2000 years ago english did not exist. In hebrew the name of the messiah is Yahshua. Some spell it Yeshua and others spell it Yaohashua. My hebrew is a little sketchy so you can do the research if you want to learn more. There is a father in heaven, there is a messiah, and bible prophecy is coming true.

Im not sure who this almighty divine source is that you speak of but if he doesnt keep the commandments then he is not of God. Id be more than happy to hear your argument against all of these things if you feel the need to prove your point or make a case against what Im saying. Thanks. – Wes

• Shawn June 10, 2010, 9:58 am

You Wrote ->”For the most part I agree with that statement. However I dont particularly consider my relationship with my creator to be a religion at all. It’s a relationship.”

The context of religion being a form or Idolatry does not refer to to the context of personal relationship with the Divine Source/ God.

Term “God” is a very shallow expression of The All Powerful Creator. People who use that term lack comprehension of the Omnipresence and the Allness of the Divine Source at least from my experience.

You Wrote -> “Humanity is in need of a messiah and simply fighting a new world order is not washing all of your sins clean like the bible commands with the blood of the messiah.”

Messiah does not define as savior, if defines as Anointed and Yeshua is the Anointed of the light which occurred 2000 years ago. Now the Man of Lawlessness will arrive to be anointed for the darkness. Many definitions and context was changed and distorted in the bible within the last 1500 years.

Anybody who believes your statement is totally under deception, but no offense and thanks for the comment.